Mobius Foundation established as a non-profit Trust in New Delhi, in November 2015, and is working inter alia towards sustainability education, population stabilisation and environmental conservation. Mobius Foundation was conceptualized to spread awareness about sustainability for the survival of our future generations.
1. Purpose of the Policy
This policy is published in compliance with the Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (IT Act), Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 and Rule 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 or any other applicable law.
It deals with the information we collet in relation to our website and explain:
- What information we collect;
- How we collect and use that information;
- How you can provide information and
- How we process, share and protect your information.
This policy shall be applicable on all user who are visiting our website i.e. https://www.mobiusf.org or making donation through our website.
3. Salient Features of policy
a) Information Gathering and Use
We usually collect information from your good self in several ways, for example when you:
- Make a donation.
- Signing up to stay updated.
- We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to provide
- Signing up to our campaign (time to time).
b) Use of Personal Information
We can use the information you give us in the following ways:
- To get assured that we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive.
- We will be issuing a receipt and 80G certificate against your donation and must therefore collect your name, address, phone number, residence status, PAN Number and email address to dispatch an e-receipt. No hard copy will be issued. You may choose not to share your PAN Number. In such a case, it will be required to pay income tax at current rates.
- This data will be stored securely with us to ensure we can retrieve information which may be needed by you at a later point of time or for requests from any government or enforcement agency.
- To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information.
The collection and processing of information for contractual or commercial engagements that we may enter or are ongoing will fall outside the scope of this policy.
d) Privacy of our email lists
Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by MOBIUS Foundation when you use the website. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognize you as a user when you next visit.
f) Security & Protection of Data
- MOBIUS Foundation and its intermediary uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred using an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
- MOBIUS Foundation and its intermediary have included several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
g) External Web Services
- We use several external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use YouTube. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.
h) Information on the Website
The information contained in this site is intended for general reference purposes only, if you require any additional information kindly connect us at : email@example.com.
i) Amendment to Policy
As per the requirement, we may alter this policy in accordance with the applicable law or internal policies. We strive to provide you with timely notice of these changes.
j) Governing Law and Judication
This Policy is governed and operated in accordance with the laws of India. If any of the parties wish to seek legal recourse, they may do so by using the courts of law in Delhi only.
k) Acceptance of the Policy:
By visiting our website, signing up or logging into the website, uploading information on our website; you acknowledge and unconditionally accept the policy and confirm that you have the capacity to enter into a legally binding contract and have read, understood and agreed to the policy along with the terms and conditions.
We can share information with third parties which may include, but not be limited to:
- In response to legal process i.e. in response to a court order or a law enforcement or government agency’s request.
- We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain any User Information.